Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Two

Analyse your spending. I am so glad Gail said that this is going to be a long and bumpy road but what really kept me on track was....”if you skip this step, your lazy, uncommitted, and looking for an easy way out.” Does she have a crystal ball or what!!! I read the chapter title and was about to pull the usual ....I know where my problem is and where I’m spending... but remembered ..COMMITMENT. So I read the chapter buckled down and started searching for bank statements. I now have them, after words with my husband who “knows where are problems are and where we are spending..” Haha love men! So I am climbing the mountain now imputing six months of my bank statements and his and credit card statements. I must admit that my lazy bone kicked in and I am inputting them with Microsoft Money to get the job done faster. (Remember...old habits... you know what I mean!!)

Climbing my mountain, when I am done in the distant future I will check back. In the meantime lets remember a Gail moment “ Your going to have to do the work yourself. I’ll warn you again, this isn’t going to be easy. In fact, its going to be bloody hard, and only the strongest and most tenacious people will make it” - page 5. I love page 5..............see you in a week or two! Tenacious.... it actually sounds ...sexy!

No comments: