Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Three

Very tired, very confused.....help I’m drowning in numbers.........but I shall keep at it. One chequing account is finished, now I have one more, one more savings and then credit cards.
Must say, I am confused I seem to be missing catagories. For example I pay $20.00 a month for my daughter to eat at school so what does this go under? Dining out, kids activities?? Education maybe... just don’t know (funny always thought I was kinda smart) and what about when my lovely boys come home from university and college and I buy them groceries, does that go under gifts or groceries. Think I will have to email Gail and ask her.......do I sound stupid because you know how much I love Gail and I don’t want her thinking I’m not smart..................however, I need answers so I will ask and look stupid so whoever reads this and asks the same question (hopefully) will look smart. Glad I can help.

No comments: