Friday, March 12, 2010

DAY NINE

Yes day nine!

Set backs and I couldn't post. Actually I had to reread. Still having trouble with my budget. The problem is the back debt. Don't exactly know how to handle the debt that we owe on variable spending like propane. Since it is $800.00 how do I show that in a monthly budget when I can only afford $160.00 right now and payments for the next three weeks? Should I start my balanced budget in April? I get paid weekly and my husband gets paid every other week as opposed to biweekly. I also want to try to move the bill dates around however there are no set dates in the month where we get paid so how do we move them?

Sooooo! it looks like I have to go back and reread the chapter on balancing your budget. I know I am missing something probably because I got too excited and remember how I like to charge forward and go go go.

Give me a few days to study this and I will be back with the answers.........promise!! (cool! just found out how to use the color on this!)

No comments: